SAVE £300!!! Top of the range Matt Black AGV Pista GP RR Carbon Helmet and free collectable Bobble Hat and extras Bundle!
NOTE ALL in Stock now!
* XL October - ORDER NOW TO RESERVE!
Top of the AGV range helmet, as worn by Valentino Rossi and Guy Martin, amongst many other top riders. If you want the best AGV can offer, this is it!
This is not a Guy Martin replica helmet but is the model he uses when racing and attempting 300mph in a mile on his 1000bhp Busa!
Note we can also supply this helmet in Gloss Black or other styles, email email@example.com to check size availability and cost.
Comes with Original 'Head Gasket' Bobble Hat. This was the now legendary first Head Gasket Bobble hat, limited edition and sold out in 2013! Now fetching £200 plus, used, on Ebay! So a highly desirable, brand new, collectors item, to keep your head warm when your helmet isn't on!
Guy Martin Proper Motorcycle cleaner too plus Skull and Spanners stickers for your new lid or bike. Helmet and extras sent out separately.
AGV Pista GP RR Carbon Helmet
The AGV Pista GP RR Helmet is an exact replica of helmets worn by world championship racers. It meets stringent FIM Racing Homologation standards and provides the highest level of protection, even against glancing impacts that can cause rotational motion. Carbon fiber molded into an innovative shape lets the helmet move through air effortlessly. AGV's Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) uses 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors to let air pass through the helmet freely. Four shell sizes used across 7 different helmet sizes get a closer fitting shell compared to other helmets. The helmet was designed for an aggressive tucked racing position with a face shield allowing for a maximum vertical view and wide horizontal view. AGV's patented Visor Lock System (VLS) decreases the chance that the face shield comes opens in a crash. With a fit developed for MotoGP racers, the Pista GP RR's lining allows for an optimized fit and positioning on your head. Everything about the AGV Pista GP RR Helmet is designed for high speed track performance.
- 100% Carbon Fiber Shell
- 4 Shell Sizes
- 5 Density EPS structure in 4 sizes
- Shell and EPS designed to minimize rotational accelerations per FIM regulations
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell
- Vents covers included
- Fully removable MotoGP developed integrated hydration system with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding
- Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°)
- Anti-scratch, tear-off ready Race 3 face shield (tear-off kit included)
- Visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eye protection
- Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell
- Tool-free rapid visor release system allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds
- MotoGP-developed removable, washable interior padding
- Neck Roll made with 2-way stretch breathable fabric with Nabuk inserts
- Cheek pads made with soft Shalimar fabric with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented cheek pads safety release system, engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- Crown liner made with elastic microfiber with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented crown structure allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning on the top of the head
- Removable nose guard and wind protector
- Titanium Double D retention system
XS: 53cm-54cm | S: 55cm-56cm | MS: 57cm-58cm | ML: 59cm-60cm | L: 60cm-61cm I XL: 61cm-62cm | XXL: 63cm-64cm
** Make sure you order the correct size as helmets are not returnable/ refundable.